POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : recursive objects. : recursive objects. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  recursive objects.
From: abc
Date: 29 Mar 1999 20:48:34
Message: <37002F51.735EA24D@email.uc.edu>
I'm trying to make a few objects for a scene I'm working on and am
wondering if there is an easy way to do recursion in POVray, e.g.,
trees.  I can do it using while loops and #declares...(declare an object
as multiples of itself scaled and translated/rotated) but am wondering
if there is an easier way as this eats up a lot of memory and processor
time.  Thanks for any attention this gets.