POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Mar 1999 20:01:13
Message: <370021F2.B5826D4A@aol.com>
Don't think I saw this possible explanation in all that ongoing rhetoric
in this thread, so...
it might be due to the POV-Ray script language setting in Editor/CodeMax
Properties under the Language/Tabs tab.
Or you may even have that set wrong, to some other programming script
format by mistake(?), best to check. Though when installed it is set to
<none> and indentation follows previous line, tabs are converted to
spaces.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe