POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 29 Mar 1999 14:42:02
Message: <36ffd78a.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <36FF4CCF.D2E56451@pacbell.net>...
/.../

> Will it make my scenes look any better when they render ?

No, but your scene files look better. Before, during and after.

> How do they stick them little worms inside Mexican jumping beans -
> are they indented into it ?

Have you ever done that without identing?

> If indenting is such an effecient method of writting data why
> haven't modern book and magazine publishers started selling books
> with indented pages ?

The TAB key isn't just used in programming, you know. I do hope you break up
your texts into chapters and paragraphs. Otherwise I'd blatantly refuse to
read them (scared yet?)

> Will society condem me and will I be ostrisized for non indented
> code ?

Just wait and see. You'll be happy we don't have the Inquisition anymore!
Beware, thou shalt be punished for thy foul heresy!

> I have the answer to all of these quetions if you want to hear it.

I have the common denominator for all of these questions. Demagogy >:)

Margus