POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: MS Notepad text editing keystroke definitions
From: Gordon
Date: 29 Mar 1999 11:16:42
Message: <36ffa76a.0@news.povray.org>
My, my , touchy today aren't we!

I have no argument with any of the points you raise. I however personally
find several hundred line of nested loops and conditional statements easier
to decipher when I haven't looked at it for a few days/months if it is
indented. If you don't, "vive la difference". It is only a preference, not a
religious belief after all (and hence not worth fighing over! (not that I
think religious beliefs are either)).

Regards,
Gordon