POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Is there a GOOD blob editor? : Re: Is there a GOOD blob editor? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a GOOD blob editor?
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 27 Mar 1999 15:54:11
Message: <36fd44f6.35345711@news.povray.org>
Why not pay a technician once to fit a "battery pack" (so you can just
connect a new battery by plugging it in). Maybe even a nice little
lead coming out of the chair to an external battery "pack" which you
can change both without soldering and without digging half the chair's
guts out?

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 00:12:35 +0100, "Rudy Velthuis"
<rve### [at] gmxnet> wrote:
[snip]

>Guess what? I have the same problem, but not with a PC, with a dental chair.
>Every morning I'll have to reprogram the different settings (4 different
>ones, currently). To fix this, I'd have to open the foot of the chair, take
>out some tubes and hozes (or whatever you call them), then some circuit
>boards and find the battery, buy a new one, solder it in and reassemble
>everything. Too much work. I could ask a technician to do this, but they
>would charge big money for it, I'm sure.
>
>--
>Rudy

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail