POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Is there a GOOD blob editor? : Re: Is there a GOOD blob editor? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:38:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a GOOD blob editor?
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 23 Mar 1999 18:09:16
Message: <36f81f1c.0@news.povray.org>
Rodney Byman schrieb in Nachricht <01be735b$81875220$0b4734d1@rbyman>...

>> But I just saw that your posting has a date of 01 Nov 1998, but I just
>saw
>> it now, 10 Mar 1999 12.00 pm GMT. Is there something wrong with your
>system
>> clock or was it the server, or did I just overlook it? Must be your
>system
>> clock, as both Ken and Philippe replied today too.
>> --
>> Rudy Velthuis
>>

>Correct it is my system clock, the batery I'm pretty sure is dead too lazy
>and busy to get a new one

Guess what? I have the same problem, but not with a PC, with a dental chair.
Every morning I'll have to reprogram the different settings (4 different
ones, currently). To fix this, I'd have to open the foot of the chair, take
out some tubes and hozes (or whatever you call them), then some circuit
boards and find the battery, buy a new one, solder it in and reassemble
everything. Too much work. I could ask a technician to do this, but they
would charge big money for it, I'm sure.

--
Rudy