POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New website. : Re: New website. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New website.
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 22 Mar 1999 11:14:37
Message: <36f66c6d.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your kind comments Phil, and to Margus for the Uncook suggestion. I wasn't
aware of this problem, and I suppose I should put a link to Uncook on my site.

I know this is all a little off topic, but if anyone knows why my RealAudio is causing
problems ( ie downloading okay, but playing silence ) on some machines, it'd be
helpfull
to know.

--
Andy