POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : >>>!!!Please read this!!!<<< : question on textures Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  question on textures
From: Tony
Date: 21 Mar 1999 18:44:15
Message: <36f5844f.0@news.povray.org>
I am attempting to make an animation similar to that in movies like Star
Gate, where there is an upright portal filled with a seemingly mercury like
substance. For the animation part I am trying to use bumps, but not
achieving quite the right effect, but what I am really stuck on is the
mercury texture, I just can't seem to get it right. Any help would be
appreciated.
Tony