POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Special effects : Re: Special effects Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Special effects
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 27 Mar 1999 14:36:27
Message: <36f3d267.71695124@news.povray.org>

<ine### [at] esotericapt> wrote:

>For speed reasons i made 2 independent animations:
>1 - 1 Short ciclyc animation over a tga background
>2 - 1 Animation over a solid green background
>
>I need a software that adds animation 2 over animation 1, i.e., in animation
>2 where is green it will appear animation 1.
>
>Anyone knows where can i find or buy it?

CSO? Well assuming you're using a PC I'd suggest DTA (Daves Targa
Animator). It's got a slew of features in addition to being able to
replace one colour of "sequence A" with the appropriate pixels from
"sequence B".

Brilliant peice of shareware.

Judging by a post in this very group, you should be able to find a
copy at http://www.sapere.com/dearmad

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail