POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Looping and other things : Re: Looping and other things Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looping and other things
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 19 Mar 1999 20:28:20
Message: <36f2cc3c.4570646@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:13:37 -0000, "Andrew Cocker"
<and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk> wrote:

>This problem has annoyed me too recently. I have taken to designing looping
animations
>that accelerate/decelerate so that they pause as the player loops. This looks
perfectly
>natural, although not applicable in all cases.

If that isn't a telling comment (or a sad indictment) of Windows and
it's various "features" then I don't know what is!

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail