POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Help with light code : Re: Help with light code Server Time
30 Apr 2024 18:50:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with light code
From: Pedro Graterol
Date: 19 Mar 1999 09:37:52
Message: <36f26140.0@news.povray.org>
Thank you very much for your help.  I think it was my way of writing  :-)

Bob Hughes wrote in message <36F1C9AC.2F7B35F9@aol.com>...
>I may have misunderstood entirely your attempt, which is common when
>trying to convey things.

You are right, the green is a mistake but, as it happens to me very
frequently, I do not see it is in front of me until someone says so :-)
Thanks for that too (I was wondering "why dear Lord????")

I will continue working in that image piece now.

Marjorie Graterol