POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Height-field and smooth-triangles : Re: Height-field and smooth-triangles Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Height-field and smooth-triangles
From: Jim Kress
Date: 16 Mar 1999 11:42:31
Message: <36ee89f7.0@news.povray.org>
I'd suggest you use the cross product of the vectors.  Recently there was a
good posting that should explain how to do this.  Search on cross product.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html