POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering in B&W? : Re: Rendering in B&W? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering in B&W?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 12 Mar 1999 20:35:32
Message: <36e9c0e4.0@news.povray.org>
Gee!!!  I've used that thing HUNDREDS of times and yet I've totally
forgotten it existed!!!  he he he

And of course, that's right, you'd think that after studying physics for 6
months and a huge chapter on colour wavelengths I would have realised that
you can't just use an algorithm to convert the pigments in your scene
because then the lights won't react in the right way!!!

Maybe I should actually consider THINKING before I post!!!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone