POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equiation needed : Re: Equiation needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Equiation needed
From: Peter Popov
Date: 10 Mar 1999 11:08:34
Message: <36e79778.8542518@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:30:42 -0000, "Matthew Bennett"
<ben### [at] btinternetcom> wrote:

>Argh.. it this thread going to perpetually sit at the very top/bottom of our
>newsreaders? :P
>
>Matt

Gee, guys, I am *really* sorry for the inconvenience! It all started
when I had to reinstall Internet Exploder 4 . It somehow messed up my
windoze clock and now it's gone completely nuts! I swear I set it back
to 1999 yesterday *and* this morning too, and two minutes ago it
showed 2003! I really hope it does not rewind to 1994 because windoze
95 might just as well kill itself as it will realise it will not have
been born yet. (Arrgh, verb tenses become a real problem when it comes
to time travelling). In fact that's already happened to me once -- all
files that were created/modified after the date indicated by the
system clock were swept away by a routine M$ ScumDisk check :(

Once again, I am really sorry for the date problem. I will make sure
the stupid mf (sorry) knows what date today is before I post anything.

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700