POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Truncation : Truncation Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Truncation
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 10 Mar 1999 20:57:36
Message: <36e72310.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have two questions;
1)
I'm using the windows version of POV, and I find it really annoying that POV insists
in
truncating my filenames during animation output. Does anyone know if it's possible to
allow support for long filenames?
2)
Apparently, the EXE of version 3.1e will be posted on it's own this time, as an
optional
download. I'm still on 3.1a. Has anything else changed since then that would mean me
having to download the whole package ( I understood 3.1d and e are just bug-fixes )

Ta very much

---------
Andy