POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed : Re: CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed Server Time
28 Jun 2024 01:05:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 10 Mar 1999 06:54:01
Message: <36e65d59.0@news.povray.org>
povray.org admin team schrieb in Nachricht
<36e4e7f1.4969906@news.povray.org>...

>The revised DLL will be released with the next POVWIN release (RSN) and
will
>also be posted to the web site for those who just want it and the new EXE.

Now that's a quick response from the team! I mean the fact that you can only
donwload the exe and dll without the supporting scenes and includes. Not all
of us are as stupid as described elsewhere in this NG <g>.

--
Rudy Velthuis