POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Changes to 3.1d "Official Release"? : Re: Changes to 3.1d "Official Release"? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Changes to 3.1d "Official Release"?
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 8 Mar 1999 18:32:45
Message: <36e45e1d.0@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler wrote in message <36E44A6F.71F42104@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>Kyle wrote:
>>
>> I downloaded POV-Ray version 3.1d about 2 weeks or so ago (before it was
>> "officially released").  I've noticed that 3.1d is now the official
>> release and am wondering if there is any need for me to download the new
>> one?  Are there any changes at all I mean?
>>
>>                 Kyle
>
>Have a look at povray.annouce.frequently-asked-questions . It said there
>that the bump-map bug has been removed! If you want to use bump-map you
>should download 3.1e!!

Where from?!
I've been searching all over the place to get my hands on 3.1e, but it
doesn't seem to have been released yet - even though update message has been
posted to "povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions" :(

Where's the official (like there's another one anyway;) 3.1e already? :P

Matt

--
"He's not the Messiah, he's just a naughty little boy"
- Life of Brian