POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux : Re: Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:10:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 6 Mar 1999 16:45:35
Message: <36e1a1ff.0@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote in message <36e0a8ff.0@news.povray.org>...

>"Please e-mail this file to "pov### [at] compuservecom"
>and specify "Questionnaire" in the subject line.
>Send it in the body of the e-mail. Please do not send
>the text file as an attachment. We use automatic
>processing and attachments cannot be processed.
>Don't edit information in this file. Some numbers may
>look strange but they contain the right information."

Gawd! Lots of 'em fancy commpewter-words...

 I recently read a tech-support joke (from Real Life):

- My computer isn't working. What's wrong?
- First of all, check if the cord is plugged.
- I can't see. It's dark.
- Why?
- There's a power outage.
(!!!!)

There are many such stories. So no wonder some people don't get your
instructions (if they bother to read them at all)...

>we got the whole answers in the subject line (its about 2 KB of text...)

Wow! Now that's ingenious!

Margus