POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 3.1d for DOS. Where? : Re: Pov 3.1d for DOS. Where? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov 3.1d for DOS. Where?
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 5 Mar 1999 07:15:50
Message: <36dfcaf6.0@news.povray.org>
Jon A. Cruz schrieb in Nachricht <36DF8087.6DE6A597@geocities.com>...
>Are you sure??? Every time I tried to download the app or the source, it
just
>dumped me back to the front page. My guess is that only validated
Compuserve
>members can get at it.

Nah, I downloaded from there too. I had the same problems too. But then I
found out, you must just use one of the buttons at the top ("download" it
says, IIRC). You'll get an ftp type directory listing, from which you can
download. But you can also try www.povray.org directly. This will work now.

--
Rudy