POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I did it! At last... : Re: I did it! At last... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I did it! At last...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 Mar 1999 00:16:33
Message: <36de1731.0@news.povray.org>
I've only seen Quad PII Xeons in SGI systems (their new NT based
workstation).

It's about $11,300 Australian.  Oh, and that's without a monitor.  You can
get their new high-res LCD monitor (EXTREMELY COOL AND EXCELLENT COLOUR!!!)
for an extra $4,500 Australian.

It does come with composite in out too, which is a real bonus!  Plus, it
looks really cool!!!  :)

--
Lance.

---