POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : orthographic projection of game tiles.... : Re: orthographic projection of game tiles.... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: orthographic projection of game tiles....
From: John M  Dlugosz
Date: 1 Mar 1999 19:47:18
Message: <36db3516.0@news.povray.org>
yes, I looked at the actual script and it's in the middle.

#local Height= 71;
#local Width= 47;
#local Base= 18;

#declare ortho=
camera {
   orthographic
   location <0,Base+(1+Height)/2,-8*ft>
   direction <0,0,1>
   up <0,Height+1,0>
   right <Width+1,0,0>
   look_at <0,Base+(1+Height)/2,0>
   }

As long as the camera was pointed perpendicularly to the scene's horizontal
and vertical components, those components rendered straight.

--John