POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media randomness : Media randomness Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Media randomness
From: Ole Laursen
Date: 28 Feb 1999 16:11:28
Message: <36d9b100.0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

How do I make 2 medias with the same settings for color_map, emission and
turbulence etc. look different as if they had used a different seed value
for their randomness?

I'm making some cloud-looking medias with the spherical pattern function,
and I need to get two clouds that look similar, to some extent (they
shouldn't be totally the same).

Thanks in advance (I hope I didn't asked for something that is in a FAQ
somewhere :-)!

Ole Laursen - Aalborg, Denmark - ole### [at] hardworkingdk
When do you want to crash today? (note: new address!)