POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : For anyone trying to contact me... : Re: For anyone trying to contact me... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For anyone trying to contact me...
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 23 Feb 1999 17:34:40
Message: <36d32d00.0@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch schrieb in Nachricht <36d323e1.0@news.povray.org>...
>I don't really understand what you mean... My email address was disabled by
>the server...
>
>In any case, that's my new address.

If you use a forwarder, you don't have to notice all people of e-mail
address changes anymore. You just change your e-mail address at the
forwarder and this will send it to your valid e-mail address. Look at my
e-mail address. It's rve### [at] gmxnet. This is not my real e-mail. Anytime
I would want to switch provider (for whatever reason), I'd only have to
change my file at gmx to send my e-mail to the new e-mail address. I will
propably be switching to a new provider next month (and get a new e-mail
address), but I will not have to announce any change in e-mail to anyone,
because my alias address at gmx will still be valid.

--
Rudy Velthuis