POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) : Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:33:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Desktop Theme (2nd try)
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 23 Feb 1999 15:45:59
Message: <36d31387.0@news.povray.org>
Markus Becker wrote:
>"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:
>>
>> I uploaded the cursors in a zip file (24KB) at
>> http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj/other/povcursors.zip
>> I think they'll stay there until the whole
>> theme is finished.
>> It's not too late to change them if you think
>> they need improvements.
>
>They don't work. Part of them has black backgrounds.
>There aree bit errors in the cursors, especially
>the ani-files.

I downloaded the zip-file and all the cursors
worked fine on my computer. I uploaded two more
zip files which are copies of the original
but I don't think that makes a difference.
I also uploaded all the cursors non-zipped.
It's all at http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj/other
I think that's all I can do.
Anybody else have problems with the cursors?
Anybody don't have problems with them?

Rune S. Johansen
http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj