POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : For anyone trying to contact me... : Re: For anyone trying to contact me... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For anyone trying to contact me...
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 23 Feb 1999 08:14:14
Message: <36d2a9a6.0@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch schrieb in Nachricht <36d28476.0@news.povray.org>...
>OK, just a small message, my email address has changed...
>
>Reach me from lan### [at] usanet or ala### [at] net-lynxnet
>
>Lance.

Why don't you use a forwarder like gmx or bigfoot? This gives you an e-mail
address which will remain valid, even if you switch ISP. You just have to
change the pointers in your gmx or bigfoot file. Bigfoot and gmx services
are free (but I'm not sure if they use your addresses. Propably not, because
I hardly ever get SPAM).

Or is there something I should know?

--
Rudy Velthuis