POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to make a rock wall texture : Re: How to make a rock wall texture Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to make a rock wall texture
From: John M  Dlugosz
Date: 21 Feb 1999 00:42:42
Message: <36cf9cd2.0@news.povray.org>
Check out the stones2.inc textures.  Something like that could look like
small stones cobbled together.

I've used a "crackle" pattern for an eggshell, and for dried mud flats.  In
the eggshell I used the crackle (random tiled polygons) with transparent
areas so the inside showed through; use the same thing for a layered texture
so the morter shows up along the lines.

--John