POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:44:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 19 Feb 1999 18:31:13
Message: <36cdf441.0@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler schrieb in Nachricht
<36CD3E4A.E6DC3771@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>Phoenix wrote:
>>

>> How about Linda de Mol?
>>

>As terrible as Rudy Carrel or Harry Winfurt (?).

Not really. Wijnvoord has a bad accent and a horrible grammar. De Mol is
learning more and more. Her grammar is even quite good. Carell has a very
bad accent, but good grammar. (Marijke) Amado is like Wijnvoord. etc.etc.

>But I think they just fake this dialect in a way because it is so
>succesful in the german TV.

That is abolutely true. They would lose a lot of their appeal to the German
public if they wouldn't sound so foreign (I think most Germans think the
accent is cute, just like a French or Swedish accent).

>I have some friends in the Netherlands one of they a german that lives
>there now for about 15 years. She can't speak german anymore. :-)

I live in Germany since 1985. I can certainly still speak Dutch, but I must
admit, I make more grammatical mistakes speaking and writing Dutch, than
when I was younger.

>I can't support the oppion of Rudy but I guess as long as I can't speak
>Dutch this nothing that really matters. ;-)

LOL. Of course, your opinions counts too.
--
Rudy