POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? - I'm HERE!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you? - I'm HERE!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 19 Feb 1999 04:56:27
Message: <36cd354b.0@news.povray.org>
Yep, Hervey Bay actually.  The floods didn't hit Maryborough as much as
people expected this time.  In fact there was little activity.
Unfortunately it delayed a school swimming festeval here, which meant I
couldn't have the day off ;-)  he he he  Actually, it was delayed until
today... so that's why I've been posting messages throughout the day he he
he

Of course around here it is all pretty flat, so when there's a hightide,
WATCH OUT!!!  :)  Do you remember the Hervey Bay Pier?  Well, they are
finally restoring it now, it is nearly all done, there's only about 50-100m
to go.

As for the surf, there is none, it's more rippley, like something out of a
raytraced sunset scene!!!  :)

Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone