POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Post-Processing : Re: Post-Processing Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post-Processing
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 19 Feb 1999 03:46:25
Message: <36cd24e1.0@news.povray.org>
Sure it is illegal! The international POV-POLICE will ram in your door and
take you into prison. A black prison 100 meters under the earth, with not a
single ray of light to trace...

Jokes aside: Do you mean "illegal" in the terms of IRTC or what? Because
otherwise I don't get who would define legal and illegal - other than you
yourself...

Johannes.