POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation ideas for a school project : Animation ideas for a school project Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Animation ideas for a school project
From: new user
Date: 19 Feb 1999 00:14:48
Message: <36ccf348.0@news.povray.org>
Ok, here's the thing I am a new at the art of scene design as well as
animation, so my knowledge of clock manipulations is limited. I just
composed an animation for a friend to use consisting of a rotating e with a
comet shower ( curtsy of the Chris Colfax inc.) in the backround. (obviously
a presentation for IE) needless to say this was a no-brainier, but here is
my problem:
I am doing a presentation on Claris HomePage, I believe this program is with
out a distinct icon (such as the e). The other problem is that the animation
needs to be looping. Any advice as to what you think would make a good
animation would be appreciated.