POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Escher's Another World : Re: Escher's Another World Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escher's Another World
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Feb 1999 06:14:25
Message: <36caa491.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, if you want Escher prints go to www.worldofescher.com

It probably has some interesting info for you anyway.  I have two of the
prints I bought from there up on the wall to my left right now.  They are
very nice.  They are Ascending/Descending and Drawing Hands block mounted in
80x60cm (I think...).

Escher is amazing, and I really recommend "M.C. Escher - His Life and
Complete Graphic Work" published by Abradale.  It has his intire image
gallery in it and a huge amount of his personal diary and other writings and
background.

--
Lance.

---