POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Escher's Another World -- looking good! : Escher's Another World -- looking good! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Escher's Another World -- looking good!
From: John M  Dlugosz
Date: 17 Feb 1999 02:41:00
Message: <36ca728c.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone who offered encouragement and advice.  Everyone else,
check it out!!!  This is just a sketch, but the major "Escher" elements are
in place, and all done with CSG.

http://www.dlugosz.com/POV/another_world.html

When I came back into the room and saw the full-size anti-aliased rendering,
I remembered just why we spend hours doing this stuff. <g>

--John