POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : polyhedral.inc : polyhedral.inc Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  polyhedral.inc
From: hall
Date: 15 Feb 1999 19:58:22
Message: <36c8c2ae.0@news.povray.org>
Well, It has been longer than I thought, but I have finally created the
successor (and replacement) for my
platonic.inc for platonic solids.  My new file is vastly simpler to use--it
uses the macro statement.  I have posted the actual file in
.binaries.utilities and .text.scene-files (I am guessing this is where I
should post these, if I have erred, please, someone let me know.)
This new file creates the platonic and archimedean solids (twenty different
shapes in all).  Have fun with it!

S.R. Hall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet