POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 15 Feb 1999 17:08:10
Message: <36c89aca.0@news.povray.org>
Andrew Cocker wrote in message <36c88768.0@news.povray.org>...
>Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're
all from.

>Andy Cocker
>
>York, England.

Hiya - I'm Matt from Guildford, England :)

>and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Why is it *everyone* (including me) now has a FreeServe account?
(ok, apart from the 15 megs web space, unlimited e-mail addresses, and being
the UK's first 100% free ISP with only the cost of a local call, and with 1
million subscribers since its September '98 launch  ;)

Have fun POVing,

Matt