POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Problem with sPatch : Re: Problem with sPatch Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with sPatch
From: Dave
Date: 10 Feb 1999 23:32:53
Message: <36c25d75.0@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes wrote in message <36C22CF7.A6702D7B@aol.com>...
>As little as I've seen sPatch work, it does fine here on this Win95
>Pentium machine. I tried just now to open one of its sample model files
>then I exported to each and every type it will output to. No problems at
>all. I have the Moray plugin too and here is a portion of the readme
>file:
>------------
>Installation
>------------
>To install, simply copy Moray.Exp to the Plugins directory of sPatch.
>This will install a Moray entry in the Export menu. Everything else
>happens automatically. You should use Merge Object from the Moray
>File menu to load the object.
>
>If you have the Export Plugin folder with the files and the installation
>went right, I've nothing to suggest but to re-try the d/l or email the
>author.

I re-trid the d/l, I re-installed it to the directory where I had it
previously.  That didn't work.  So I thought maybe the files weren't
overwritten when i re-installed so I even tried installing to a fresh new
directory.  Nada.  I'll try e-mailing the author.  Thanks a lot.   Maybe my
computer's just screwey...

Ciao!