POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MIRO url, another raytracer : Re: MIRO url, another raytracer Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIRO url, another raytracer
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 9 Feb 1999 07:38:55
Message: <36c02c5f.0@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes schrieb in Nachricht <36BE5935.146DC506@aol.com>...
>Just thought I'd share what SamuelT shared with me.
>
>http://www.gk.dtu.dk/home/hwj/miro.html
>
>This things got some stuff POV-Ray is just getting to, but appears to be
>an older program.

It appears there is no url to download it. I think this is his private ray
tracer he used to test the photon map and path tracing stuff (the stuff
Nathan Kopp is experimenting with). I really can't wait for the release of
Nathan's patch. What HWJ shows is very impressive. I'd really like to have
something like this in POV-Ray.

--
Rudy Velthuis