POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Problem with sPatch : Re: Problem with sPatch Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with sPatch
From: Dave
Date: 9 Feb 1999 03:25:47
Message: <36bff10b.0@news.povray.org>
Christopher T. Nitchie wrote in message <3692734D.25FDF5B8@umich.edu>...
>I'm a new sPatch user who can't get the darn thinng to export to POV
>format.  Whenever I go to file->export, I get "none found."  Do I need
>to do something to install the export plugin?  I see the file pov.exp,
>but it doesn't appear to do anything.  What's up with that?  Anybody
>know?
>
>Chris

I have a slightly different problem...

When I try to export to POV format, the dialog box opens for me to enter the
file name and I do and hit "save" and then i get a lovely GPF from sPatch
and have to close it without it saving the POV file.

I'm on a 166 Mhz Pentium, 16Mb RAM, and running Windows 95 if that helps.

Any ideas?
thanks,
Dave