POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spotlight through the bedsheets. : Re: Spotlight through the bedsheets. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spotlight through the bedsheets.
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 5 Feb 1999 15:21:01
Message: <36bb52ad.0@news.povray.org>
Yes you can. Just checked. Worked just fine. The patches simply have to make
up a closed volume. I'm not sure if it works well with very complicated
patches, but in principle, it works.
Your idea isn't too bad, but you have very little control over the shape of
the sheet.

Margus

<36BB3F4F.3463DBD0@compuserve.com>...