POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : soft text : Re: soft text Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: soft text
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 4 Feb 1999 11:30:53
Message: <36b9cb3d.0@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte <rem### [at] xs4allnl> wrote:
: Besides the question was no problem, the way it was put was. Repeatingly asking
: WHY seems like there's something very seriously going wrong, while I was just
: trying to contribute. What you could have offered as a critique was that there
: was a small bug in the program and that it could use some extra functionality.
: So, you play with your thing and I'll play with mine and as far as I'm concerned
: that's the end of it. I could do without your way of making remarks.

  I apologized. I'm sorry, seriously. Sometimes I'm very impulsive and don't
stop to think if this will offend someone. Of course I could have asked the
same question more politely. My intention was not to attack you personally.
I just wondered (in a very unpolite manner, I know) and I got a very good
answer.

  Please forgive my stupidity everyone reading this. I just wasted lots of
resources writing useless articles.

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/