POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.1d : Re: POV-Ray 3.1d Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1d
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:52:10
Message: <36b7e40a.0@news.povray.org>
In article <36b9e2ab.2183172@news.povray.org> , pet### [at] usanet (Peter
Popov) wrote:

> In povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions Alan Kong mentions a
> certain POV-Ray 3.1d. It's not on the site so it's not public yet, but
> any ideas about it? I haven't heard anything about it in the groups
> but then again, I no longer read all messages. Can anybody enlighted
> me?

Oh, it is public, the DOS version as well as the source code is available in
the CompuServe POVRAY forum. The other platform versions are not avilable
yet. I suspect that Chris will update www.povray.org when the other platform
versions are available.

And if you go back a few day, it has been mentioned in this newsgroup, look
into the " Information about future povray versions..." thread.

    Thorsten