POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Twister include file v0.9b - twister.zip : Re: Twister include file v0.9b - twister.zip Server Time
22 May 2024 23:49:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twister include file v0.9b - twister.zip
From: Peter Popov
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:29:05
Message: <36b7de58.1075841@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:05:01 -0600, Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

>This URL crashes my Netscape browser for some reason, think it may have
>been related to ZIP Magic program that works through both Netscape and
>IE. It was okay using IE instead.
>Checking it out further:
>I had to turn off the ZIP Magic plug-in to test and Netscape won't allow
>a direct d/l by clicking on the link, it will however allow a
>right-click and Save Link as... to d/l the zip.
>Always something, isn't it...?

I as sorry. I understand if the .inc crashes your computer when tou
generate 50000 or so spheres, but the message itself? I think I did
everything right, 7bit us-ascii, attachment is uu-encoded... You know
what, copy the uu section and try to decode it by hand, or better yet,
in your e-mail client. Maybe it will work.

Hope this helps.
Peter