POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Possible to give POVray complete priority? : Re: Possible to give POVray complete priority? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible to give POVray complete priority?
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 2 Feb 1999 16:11:36
Message: <36b76a08.0@news.povray.org>
I think they start from 500MHz and use a 120MHz bus (at least later on).
Don't quote me on this, though.
And I rarely read Intel's press releases (or AMD's, for that matter).
They'll just say it's the best thing that has happened since sliced bread
etc. etc.
If you want a bit more objective info, check out some processor news pages;
they also have tech info. They had info about Katmai (PIII) already in
November.

Margus