POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Attn: Spider : Re: Attn: Spider Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attn: Spider
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 31 Jan 1999 05:26:20
Message: <36b42fcc.0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I have the same problem with Outlook Express, though I didn't make the
connection to Spider's posts - I just thought it was an Outlook bug. Now
that I kept my eyes open I indeed noticed that the change to the other font
happens with Spider's posts (but not all of them, for example his answers in
this thread had no effect).
Anyway, a simple way to switch back to the normal font is to select some
other newsgroup on news.povray.org in the newsgroup list at the left, then
come back to the group you were reading. The next post you open has the
standard font again (well, at least that works for me...).

Greetings,
Johannes.