POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CALIMAX Modeler : Re: CALIMAX Modeler Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CALIMAX Modeler
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 29 Jan 1999 23:12:56
Message: <36b286c8.0@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler schrieb in Nachricht
<36B166BB.4DE048C2@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>Rudy Velthuis wrote:
>>

>> BTW How long will it take before my registration code is sent? I
registered
>> online last week.
>>
>> --
>> Rudy Velthuis
>
>I think I saw yesterday on their page that their office isn't fully
>manned. And everybody is out to earn money. I think I rember that this
>will take about a week. If you need more information look at their site.

I did, but Lutz was fast enough. Today, I first got a note saying it will
come
soon and then a few hours later it was there already.

I had been too impatient, but I don't like using (and not only testing)
unregistered shareware, which I was doing in fact (okay, my 30 day limit was
way ahead, but still).