POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=off : Re: htmlflame=off Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: htmlflame=off
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 29 Jan 1999 21:50:46
Message: <36b27386.0@news.povray.org>
Before you say sth. think about it. If you don't understand why people get
pissed at HTML postings, make sure you know what you're talking about. Of
course you can voice your opinion. But if you insult people with rash
remarks, don't complain if you get angry replies. The freedom of speech
applies to everybody.

Margus