POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hollow intersections and differences! AARGH! : hollow intersections and differences! AARGH! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  hollow intersections and differences! AARGH!
From: Lark
Date: 29 Jan 1999 20:59:54
Message: <36b2679a.0@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to make a semicircular lense with a CSG made out of a cylinder
and a cube.  The cube kind of cuts half of the cylinder off.  Anyway, when I
do this, the half-cylinder that remains is hollow, like a wierd taco shell!
I've checked, and nothing is hollow(I'm using moray 3.01).  A lense doesn't
work too well with no insides.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!