POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=on : Re: htmlflame=on Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: htmlflame=on
From: Jim Kress
Date: 29 Jan 1999 17:51:50
Message: <36b23b86.0@news.povray.org>
Actually, in IE4.01 text is the default for news posting and HTML is the
default for email.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html