POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=on : Re: htmlflame=on Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: htmlflame=on
From: Twyst
Date: 29 Jan 1999 11:54:58
Message: <36b1e7e2.0@news.povray.org>
The BIGGEST reason I hate HTML postings is that if you change the font --
EVERY OTHER MESSAGE after that uses that font. It's really annoying.
(and yes, I DO use an updated newsreader.)

How hard is it to check a box that says "send in plain text only"?
oh wait, that requires READING something to find out where to do that.

--
Twy### [at] twystednet
povray.doc -- An engaging tale about a spanish guy named Manual.