POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=on : Re: htmlflame=on Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: htmlflame=on
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 29 Jan 1999 09:26:56
Message: <36b1c530.0@news.povray.org>
Since I'm tired of windows nerds saying lies as "unix is in text mode only"
or "there are no programs for unix", I started a couple of programs in this
Sparcstation 5 with SunOS and took a snapshot.

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~warp/snapshot.gif

  (Of course all those programs would be situated in separated screens in the
virtual desktop, but I put them together for the "photograph".)
  There wasn't enough space for a word processing program, but I thought the
spreadsheet would be enough proof that there are that kind of programs too.
  Btw, I just saw in the snapshot that GIMP's gradient editor can also save
in povray format. Cool. I have to test that.

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/