POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=on : htmlflame=off Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  htmlflame=off
From: Lance Birch
Date: 29 Jan 1999 04:45:20
Message: <36b18330.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, OK, I'll just move to America now... after all, it's the only place
with free local calls, and here, you can't get UNLIMITED downloads.  You
have two plans:

1)  You pay $50 a month for unlimited hours with a download limit of 150
Mb...

or

2)  You pay $1/hour... gets expensive quick.

So, in conclusion, count yourself lucky and stop flaming off at people that
don't like HTML news messages, or you'll just receive flames back.  I think
that you are a very ignorant person and I find it sad that you live in your
own world of fantasy and have no idea what the world is really like outside.

My question to you is, if you have no problems reading HTML messages, and
you have an unlimited connection, what's the problem with reading (or just
disregarding) a few flames about HTML?  Afterall, it's not costing you any
more, and you don't have problems viewing the messages.  So what's your
problem?

--
Lance.

---